How to nominate an Athlete for recognition by CHAMP
One of our core purposes is to recognize athletes who exemplify great character through their actions on the practice field, during the game and as a member of their team throughout the season. We gather these nominations throughout each sports season and then work to honor those coaches and athletes who stand out. We can work with your school or sports organization to figure out the best way to honor these individuals. This is generally done in an assembly or end of season sports banquet.
Please see the details below for more specific information on how to nominate an athlete. We need your nominations!
To recognize or highlight a group of local youth athletes each quarter for exemplifying outstanding character in our local athletic community.
Anyone can nominate a student-athlete for the Outstanding Character Athlete Award (formerly the CAM -Character Athlete of the Month award). Club sport and school coaches, parents, teammates, etc. should fill out the following form to nominate an athlete.
Please fill out the following form to nominate an athlete:
The recipients profile will be:
- Featured on the CHAMP website
- Announced/featured on Facebook and other social media
- A periodic CHAMP article in the Coloradoan
- Invited to and acknowledged at the Annual CHAMP Breakfast of Champions.
- The Outstanding Character Athlete Award will be recognized at a school or sports club sponsored activity such as an assembly, banquet or practice.